|Welcome! I'm an Administrator of Gun Wiki.|
This user is a Bureaucrat of this wiki. Any complaints, problems, or queries should be asked on this user's talk page.
25-year-old gun owner and AR series enthusiast. I own an AR-15 (an M16A2 clone) chambered in 5.56 NATO. I also own a M&P9, chambered in 9mm, and a .38 SPL Smith & Wesson Model 442 J-frame revolver. I've shot and practiced with several other firearms, such as the Glock, the 1911, the Beretta 92, the MAC-10 (semi-auto clone, I forgot what the actual name was, it was by Masterpiece Arms), the CZ-75, the Springfield Armory XD (it was in .40), the Uzi SMG in 9mm (S-1-A trigger group), AKM rifles, and several different flavors of AR (10.5 inch barrel, 7.62 Soviet-chambered AR, M16A2, M16A4).
I always carry a pistol, and practice (and study) shooting regularly. Shooting is a perishable skill, and must be practiced for skill to be kept sharp. Sharpened skills come from constant application of the shooting fundamentals, application until it becomes second nature.
Former enlisted, U.S. Marine Corps.
Because I am an AR enthusiast, that is where most of my edits will be focused. Since myself and Greg Glover have adopted this wiki, I have cleaned up and reorganized many articles on this wiki. I now have 3,431 edits; a lot of them being large edits to articles, or starting articles.
Works in Progress
- 6.8 SPC - in progress
- FN SCAR-H - Planned merger into FN SCAR
- FN SCAR-L - Planned merger into FN SCAR
- M240 - planned merger, all variants will be covered in one article
- M14 - planned merger, all variants will be covered in one article
- Heckler & Koch G36 - Planned merger, all variants will be covered in one article
- Heckler & Koch G41 - Planned merger, all variants will be covered in one article
- Heckler & Koch G3 - Planned merger, all variants will be covered in one article (Done)
- FN FAL - general cleanup