Singapore Technologies Kinetics Ltd, more commonly known as ST Kinetics or STK, is a Singaporean-based defense company.
STK was formed in 1967 under the name of Chartered Industries of Singapore, also known as CIS; CIS was formed to produce weapons for the Singapore Armed Forces, with their first products being the 5.56x45mm NATO round and the M16S1 assault rifle, a licensed-built version of the M16A1 rifle. In 2000, CIS was renamed ST Kinetics.
- M16S1 - Locally built version of the M16A1 assault rifle.
- SAR 80 - First indigenously-designed firearm in Singapore.
- SR 88 - Improved version of the SAR 80.
- Ultimax 100 - Light machine gun with a unique recoil reduction system.
- CPW - Multiple-caliber submachine gun designed as a PDW.
- SSW - OICW-styled weapon entered for the Future Light Assault Weapon program.
- BMCR - Prototype bullpup assault rifle.
- CMCR - Prototype conventional assault rifle.
- NGCR - Prototype next-generation assault rifle intended as a proof-of-concept.
- 50MG - Heavy machine gun.