The MPX is a gas-operated PDW chambered in 9x19, .357 SIG or .40 S&W. It is designed in 2013 and revealed to the public in 2014. The gun features SIG Sauer's short stroke pushrod gas system which improves reliability and reduces recoil.
It is primarily chambered for the 9x19 rounds but the weapons has a system that allows for conversion to .357 SIG and .40 S&W.
- MPX, standard version with 6,5 inch barrel and 3 position stock
- MPX-K, compact version with 4,5 inch barrel and 3 position stock
- MPX-C, semi-automatic carbine version with 6,5 inch barrel and integrated compensator and 3 positioin stock
- MPX-P, pistol variant with 6,5 inch barrel
- MPX-SD, silent variant with integrated suppresor, 6,5 inch barrel and 3 position stock
The MPX has appeared in various games, including:
- Battlefield 4 as the MPX
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare as the KF5
- Battlefield: Hardline as the MPX
- Rainbow Six: Siege as the MPX