The Cornershot is an Israeli corner-firing module.
The "CornerShot" is a versatile weapons platform developed and manufactured by Corner Shot Holdings LLC (Safe Shield Technologies in the United States). This innovative tool allows the user to observe and employ a variety of lethal and non-lethal attachments against beligerents whilst remaining concealed/in cover around a corner. A swiveling front section with a standard weapon attached and camera are controlled from the rear section, feeding video to a small screen and allowing the trigger to be pulled without direct contact with the actual weapon trigger. Primarily it is used in a Close Quarters Battle or urban environment where maintaining the element of surprise or complete cover in the face of automatic weapon fire at close range is paramount. Configurations include Pistol, Grenade Launcher, Short-Barreled Rifle, Non-Lethal Paintball Gun (Tippmann A-5), in addition to various accessories.
Spawned in response to years of clashes between Israeli and Terrorist forces, the CornerShot system was created to give Police/Military Forces the edge in an urban engagement by allowing them to observe and fire around corners. As the world has become increasingly urbanized and terrorist organizations seek to create pockets of violence around the globe, the capabilities that this system offers are as important as they are unique. It was developed by former Israeli Army senior officers, including Amos Golan, a former Israeli Defense Force Commander.
While the platform is not a weapon in its own right, it was designed and intended to be used with a variety of weapons and non-lethal equipment.
The CornerShot platform consists of:
- An interchangeable camera
- A weapon/non-lethal device attached to a swiveling front mount
- Video Screen
- Accessories (Flashlight, Laser Designator, Bipod)
- Non-Removable Collapsible Stock
- Accepts various semi-auto and select-fire handguns:
Glock 17/18/19, SIG Sauer P226/228, Browning Hi-Power, and Beretta M9/92F/M93R
- Can be modified for others.
40mm Grenade Launcher
- Also available in a 37mm variant for law enforcement, this configuration can fire projectiles such as high explosive, smoke, illumination, OC and Tear Gas.
- Essentially a short-barreled rifle based on the M-16/M-4 platform without a stock, mounted on the swiveling front end. Accepts standard M-16 magazines and also available in 7.62mm or 9mm.
- A Tippmann A-5 mounted to the front of the system.
-  Manufacturer's U.S. Portal