Brügger & Thomet AG, more commonly known as B&T or B+T, is a Swedish firearms manufacturer.
The company was founded in 1991 by Karl Brügger and Heinrich Thomet. For unknown reasons, Thomet later withdrew from the deal and sold all his shares to Brügger some time after opening, making Brügger the sole owner of the company. This caused him to change the company name to B&T AG.
Brügger & Thomet has manufactured the following firearms:
- MP9 - A revised version of the Steyr TMP with a side-folding stock, added Picatinny rails and new trigger safety
- Brügger & Thomet APC9 - A submachine gun meant for use by police officers
- Brügger & Thomet APC556 - An assault rifle meant for use by police officers
- Brügger & Thomet APC300 - Variant of the APC556 chambered for .300 Whisper
- VP9 - A modern derivative of the Welrod pistol meant to be used as a humane way of killing animals